Thursday, January 1, 2015

England Repays The Love

Happy New Year!  What are your resolutions for 2015?

Just Behind Harry and his Deathly Hallows, Just in Front of Monster Farts and Jeremy Clarkson.  A happy place.

Mine include getting back to work on my writing.  It has been fun working on repackaging, and pointing at, Up, Back, and Away but it's time to get back to the plow and break some new ground.  I did want to stop in here, however, and say thank you to all who picked up the e-book on Amazon.UK during the countdown deal this last week.  I hope you will enjoy reading the book and tell your friends if so.  If not, sorry for any let-down and for keeping that to yourself.  Kidding!  (Sort of).
"Most Wished For"  O, Thank YOU!

Anyway, during this last week I grabbed a few screenshots at Amazon.uk.  Hanging around in the company of Harry Potter is pretty thrilling, let me tell you.

I'm not leaving, BTW.  Book news and related info. will still be posted here, I'm just going to throw my shoulder to the wheel of some new things.  Thanks again.  Best wishes and all the best to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment